The following is an article published by CFC Underwriting, a leading cyber insurer based in London. The original article appears here. ——————————————————————————————————————— Cyber insurance is projected to experience major growth in the years ahead and new insurers are regularly entering the market. While this is creating greater competition and providing more choice for customers, some insurers […]
CPAs practicing in mergers and acquisitions are familiar with the sensitive nature of their work and the potential for abuse of the information obtained. In addition to the conflict of interest created by trading on that information themselves, they must take extensive precautions to ensure that they do not allow that information to slip to […]
- Posted by Rickard Jorgensen
- Posted in Accountants' professional liability insurance, Client records, Client relations, Cyber Liability, Cyber resources, Cyber risk management, Data protection, Fraudulent Wire Transfers, policy coverage, risk management, security, Uncategorized
- Mar, 11, 2019
- No Comments.
by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ARM, ACIArb. In the past few years we have seen quite a few of these costly and tragic situations and paid a number of claims made against our CPA firm and investment professionals clients. The essence is that a CPA or adviser (or Trustee) is induced by a trick, artifice or […]
- The Most Expensive Insurance Policy is Always the Cheapest One.
- Professional Liability for CPAs Understanding your coverage – Part II – the declarations page
- Professional Liability for CPAs – Understanding your coverage – Part I – the insurance application
- Gotcha! Three cyber policy traps to look out for (and a postcript to the CCH hack)
- Coverage for independent subcontractors via the CPAGold™ program.