CPAs practicing in mergers and acquisitions are familiar with the sensitive nature of their work and the potential for abuse of the information obtained. In addition to the conflict of interest created by trading on that information themselves, they must take extensive precautions to ensure that they do not allow that information to slip to […]
- Posted by Rickard Jorgensen
- Posted in Accountants' professional liability insurance, Client records, Client relations, Cyber Liability, Cyber resources, Cyber risk management, Data protection, Fraudulent Wire Transfers, policy coverage, risk management, security, Uncategorized
- Mar, 11, 2019
- No Comments.
by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ARM, ACIArb. In the past few years we have seen quite a few of these costly and tragic situations and paid a number of claims made against our CPA firm and investment professionals clients. The essence is that a CPA or adviser (or Trustee) is induced by a trick, artifice or […]
- Coverage for independent subcontractors via the CPAGold™ program.
- A cyber coverage “Fire Drill” – professional liability insaurance implications of the CCH Axcess (Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting) malware attack.
- Private Company Management Liability Claims
- Management Liability for CPA firms
- Data Breach and Insider Trading