I know this is a little off topic as regards CPA professional liability insurance but cyber attacks are increasing in frequency and size (dollar value). At least monthly (and some times more) we receive calls from panicked firms because of a cyber attack. Good risk management is the best way to reduce the impact of cyber […]
A recent report from Netdilgence highlighted the increasingly difficult cyber risk environment for by business. A copy of the paper is available here. CPAGold™ members have access to a broad range of cyber risk services. One of the most useful is the substantial support and resources provided by eRiskHub. eRiskHub offers a range of tools and information […]
by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ACIArb., ARM Last week we received an inquiry from a CPAGold™ member firm regarding text messaging with clients. After discussions with Ralph Picardi the risk consultant for the CPAGold™ program and outside counsel, the consensus was use of texts to communicate with clients is not effective risk management practice. The problem […]
- Cybercrime Uses Social Engineering Techniques to Steal Employee Credentials and Commit Payroll Diversion
- Using the engagement letter to reduce cyber liability exposure
- Early Notice to insurers and claims mitigation has many benefits
- Up in Smoke II – What’s happening in Banking?
- Fundamental Coverage Deficiency – delayed notice of claims