by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ACIArb., ARM Last week we received an inquiry from a CPAGold™ member firm regarding text messaging with clients. After discussions with Ralph Picardi the risk consultant for the CPAGold™ program and outside counsel, the consensus was use of texts to communicate with clients is not effective risk management practice. The problem […]
- The Most Expensive Insurance Policy is Always the Cheapest One.
- Professional Liability for CPAs Understanding your coverage – Part II – the declarations page
- Professional Liability for CPAs – Understanding your coverage – Part I – the insurance application
- Gotcha! Three cyber policy traps to look out for (and a postcript to the CCH hack)
- Coverage for independent subcontractors via the CPAGold™ program.