The following is an article published by CFC Underwriting, a leading cyber insurer based in London. The original article appears here. ——————————————————————————————————————— Cyber insurance is projected to experience major growth in the years ahead and new insurers are regularly entering the market. While this is creating greater competition and providing more choice for customers, some insurers […]
- Police Warn of New ‘Line-Trapping Technology’ Being Used to Scam People Over the Phone
- Example Disengagement letters
- Security Policy for CPA firms – a template
- UP IN SMOKE IV – A Bill to end marijuana prohibition in the U.S. passes key committee
- Outsourcing – malpractice risk management perils concerning subcontractor’s indemnification provisions.