The following is an article published by CFC Underwriting, a leading cyber insurer based in London. The original article appears here. ——————————————————————————————————————— Cyber insurance is projected to experience major growth in the years ahead and new insurers are regularly entering the market. While this is creating greater competition and providing more choice for customers, some insurers […]
- Professional Liability for CPAs – Understanding your coverage – Part I – the insurance application
- Gotcha! Three cyber policy traps to look out for (and a postcript to the CCH hack)
- Coverage for independent subcontractors via the CPAGold™ program.
- A cyber coverage “Fire Drill” – professional liability insurance implications of the CCH Axcess (Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting) malware attack.
- Private Company Management Liability Claims