by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ARM, ACIArb. In the past few years we have seen quite a few of these costly and tragic situations and paid a number of claims made against our CPA firm and investment professionals clients. The essence is that a CPA or adviser (or Trustee) is induced by a trick, artifice or […]
- The Most Expensive Insurance Policy is Always the Cheapest One.
- Professional Liability for CPAs Understanding your coverage – Part II – the declarations page
- Professional Liability for CPAs – Understanding your coverage – Part I – the insurance application
- Gotcha! Three cyber policy traps to look out for (and a postcript to the CCH hack)
- Coverage for independent subcontractors via the CPAGold™ program.