We have received several enquiries from members of the CPAGold™ program for help with a suggested wording for a Cyber Security Policy as required by the IRS rules. As you will be aware, there is a lot of information available about this topic. One of the best white papers is Small Business Information Security: The […]
- Posted by jorgcpa
- Posted in Accountants' professional liability insurance, Cyber Liability, Cyber resources, Cyber risk management, data breach, Data protection, email risk management, IRS cyber rules, Phishing scams, Privacy, risk management, security, Security policy, social engineering, social media, Uncategorized
- Jan, 13, 2020
- No Comments.
- Pandemic-related challenges likely to impact your firm in the immediate future
- Conservation Easements – the next wave of malpractice claims against accountants and tax preparers?
- Some Broad Guidance for CPAs on the Post-COVID-19 Reopening of Your Office
- Back to Work: Assistance for Employers
- Our first COVID-19 related claim against a CPA Client