We have received several enquiries from members of the CPAGold™ program for help with a suggested wording for a Cyber Security Policy as required by the IRS rules. As you will be aware, there is a lot of information available about this topic. One of the best white papers is Small Business Information Security: The […]
- Posted by jorgcpa
- Posted in Accountants' professional liability insurance, Cyber Liability, Cyber resources, Cyber risk management, data breach, Data protection, email risk management, IRS cyber rules, Phishing scams, Privacy, risk management, security, Security policy, social engineering, social media, Uncategorized
- Jan, 13, 2020
- No Comments.
- Cyber risks of working from home (in light of COVID-19) and how to mitigate them
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – Good Faith Certification
- Section 7216 – requesting client permissions
- Does failure to notify your insurer of a subpoena void your professional liability insurance coverage?
- What You Don’t Know About The Coronavirus