We have received several enquiries from members of the CPAGold™ program for help with a suggested wording for a Cyber Security Policy as required by the IRS rules. As you will be aware, there is a lot of information available about this topic. One of the best white papers is Small Business Information Security: The […]
- Posted by jorgcpa
- Posted in Accountants' professional liability insurance, Cyber Liability, Cyber resources, Cyber risk management, data breach, Data protection, email risk management, IRS cyber rules, Phishing scams, Privacy, risk management, security, Security policy, social engineering, social media, Uncategorized
- Jan, 13, 2020
- No Comments.
- Police Warn of New ‘Line-Trapping Technology’ Being Used to Scam People Over the Phone
- Example Disengagement letters
- Security Policy for CPA firms – a template
- UP IN SMOKE IV – A Bill to end marijuana prohibition in the U.S. passes key committee
- Outsourcing – malpractice risk management perils concerning subcontractor’s indemnification provisions.