by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ARM, ACIArb Sextortion attacks against professional firms, including CPAs, are not uncommon and increasing in frequency. Sextortion is a form of blackmail in which sexual information or images are used to extort sexual favors or cash from the victim. The FBI offers an explantion of this new crime here. However, recently […]
- Professional Liability for CPAs – Understanding your coverage – Part I – the insurance application
- Gotcha! Three cyber policy traps to look out for (and a postcript to the CCH hack)
- Coverage for independent subcontractors via the CPAGold™ program.
- A cyber coverage “Fire Drill” – professional liability insurance implications of the CCH Axcess (Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting) malware attack.
- Private Company Management Liability Claims