by Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ACIArb., ARM Last week we received an inquiry from a CPAGold™ member firm regarding text messaging with clients. After discussions with Ralph Picardi the risk consultant for the CPAGold™ program and outside counsel, the consensus was use of texts to communicate with clients is not effective risk management practice. The problem […]
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING/WIRE TRANSFER FRAUD – A NEW TWIST ON AN OLD SCAM.
- A new variation on Comfort letters – Third Party Verification Letter requests from Investment Professionals
- Cybercrime Uses Social Engineering Techniques to Steal Employee Credentials and Commit Payroll Diversion
- Using the engagement letter to reduce cyber liability exposure
- Early Notice to insurers and claims mitigation has many benefits