By Rickard Jorgensen, FCII, ARM, ACIArb. Many firms permit staff to work from home or at least work while on the road. but the number of remote users may increase in the wake of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Consequently, it’s crucial not to allow the precautions designed to protect the physical health of your […]
- Posted by jorgcpa
- Posted in Accountants' professional liability insurance, Coronavirus, Cyber Liability, Cyber resources, Cyber risk management, data breach, Data protection, email risk management, insurance, professional liability claims, social engineering, Uncategorized, working from home
- Apr, 06, 2020
- No Comments.
- Pandemic-related challenges likely to impact your firm in the immediate future
- Conservation Easements – the next wave of malpractice claims against accountants and tax preparers?
- Some Broad Guidance for CPAs on the Post-COVID-19 Reopening of Your Office
- Back to Work: Assistance for Employers
- Our first COVID-19 related claim against a CPA Client